At RE/MAX, our fully qualified Property Management Team endeavors to deliver great customer service to both landlords and tenants. If you want complete peace of mind, our comprehensive Full Management Service includes everything from finding a tenant to collecting the rent, arranging repairs, dealing with deposits and much more.
What services does RE/MAX offer you for managing your property?
- Arranging for Energy Performance Certificates, gas safety testing, electrical safety testing and so forth to ensure compliance with regulations
- Overseeing redecoration and refurbishment works
- Organising cleaning, pre-tenancy works, inventory check-in and check-out
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and other lettings document
- Liaising with utility companies and local councils
- Serving notices
- Handling the deposit protection process from registration with a deposit protection scheme to negotiating the deposit refund at the end of the tenancy
- Managing disputes with tenants
- Maintenance of the property on a daily basis, arranging repairs
- Conducting inspections on a regular basis
- Paying contractors/third parties (such as HMRC and management companies) on your behalf
- Empty property management
- Advising on overseas tax matters
You can avoid many of the mistakes that other sellers make, command a higher price for your home, sell it faster and have a more enjoyable experience in the process simply by working with a RE/MAX agent.