The final phase of exclusive waterfront tower King Henry’s Dock, in South East London. This is the last chance to buy an apartment in this otherwise sold-out development. We have a selection of 1 bedroom apartments starting from £337.000
The area surrounding King Henry’s Dock is predominantly residential, with a number of new developments, cafes, bars and restaurants that add to the waterfront lifestyle. Open spaces, parks and the gardens of Greenwich are also close by. The regular farmers market attracts up to 2,000 visitors a month, as well as gastro pubs and cafes, and boutique bars and restaurants. A new arts centre hosts films and a weekly arts and crafts market, while the world-class O2 Arena brings in a range of international acts. Historic buildings nearby include the Firepower Royal Artillery Museum, while the larger Greenwich area includes the Cutty Sark, Old Royal Naval Collect and the National Maritime Heritage museum.
King Henry’s Dock Essentials
- A short walk from Woolwich’s future Crossrail station, King Henry’s Dock is situated in an area where JLL has forecast 39% property price growth between 2016 and 2020.
- Triple-aspect waterfront residence with 1/2-bed apartments
- 5-min walk to town centre and Woolwich Dockyard rail station (20 mins to London Bridge)
- 15-min walk to Woolwich Arsenal rail station (27 mins to Bank)
- 12-min walk to future Woolwich Crossrail station (8 mins to Canary Wharf; 14 mins to Liverpool Street; 21 mins to Bond Street; 50 mins to Heathrow Airport)
- Apartment sizes from 477 to 885 square feet
- Leasehold 150 years
- Estimated completion Q1 2019
- Up to 65% LTV available
- Projected gross yields of up to 4.24%