3 bedroom stunning flat in Central London (Abell and Cleland House) at the price of £4,570,000
The Penthouses phase
3 bedroom apartment
Abell and Cleland is a prestigious development at the heart of Westminster, designed to complement its remarkable location in an area world renowned for government and grand private dwellings.
Abell and Cleland is a luxury development comprising 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses located in the heart of Westminster, the governmental powerhouse of the United Kingdom.
All residents' facilities are conveniently situated within easy reach of each apartment and the site benefits from a gym, pool, sauna facilities and business suite.
The Business Suite is located on the ground floor of Cleland House.
Gym, pool and sauna are located on the lower ground floor of Abell House.
Prestigious Concierge Golden Keys Award:
Abell & Cleland has become the first private residential development in the UK to be officially recognised by Les Clefs D'Or, Society of the Golden Keys, an internationally recognised golden standard for top concierges working exclusively in the hotel industry. This milestone award recognises the exceptional concierge service at Abell & Cleland where along with the exclusive room service style dining options provided by the Hilton Hotel, the concierge provide residents with exclusive luxury London living.
- Double ended white bath with bath filler & removable bath panels
- Bespoke stone and veneer vanity units to selected bathrooms
- Bespoke mirrored cabinets with integrated lighting to selected bathrooms
- Polished chrome ladder style heated towel rail to all bathrooms
-Large fixed mirror above vanity units to selected bathrooms
- Feature engineered Oak veneer entrance doors
- Bespoke fitted or walk-in wardrobes/dressing areas to master bedrooms
- Carpet floor finishes to all bedrooms
- Bespoke veneered/glazed double doors to principal reception rooms
- Veneered architraves and skirtings, tile skirtings to wet areas
- Engineered timber floor board finishes to hallways and principle reception rooms
- Individually designed layouts
- Composite stone worktops with back painted glass splash backs
- Large format limestone/engineered timber floor finishes
- Satin veneered finishes to cabinets
- Recessed LED down lighters and concealed LED lighting to wall units
- Multi-gang appliance panel & brushed stainless steel socket outlets
An important cultural and political destination but also a thriving yet tranquil local neighbourhood, with an array of entertainment amenities. The finest names in retail are within easy reach and Westminster is home to no less than 36 Michelin star restaurants. The immediate location boasts green squares and is within walking distance of the River Thames, Downing Street and St James's Park. In addition, there is the wealth of museums, galleries, music venues and theatres.
- Westminster, legislative heart of the UK
- Long standing local gourmet tradition
- Top fashion & tailoring close by
- An array of niche independent shops
- World-class theatre, musicals & opera
The area is a true hub of London's local and national transport network. Nearby Westminster Underground Station provides access to Circle, District and Jubilee lines, and within Westminster virtually all of London's 11 Underground lines may be accessed, as well as the river bus service at Westminster, Embankment and Millbank pier. International travel hubs are within easy reach, including Eurostar at St Pancras, and Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports less than an hour away.
- Bond Street 4 mins
- The City (Bank) 14 mins
- Canary Wharf 11 mins
- Heathrow Airport 53 mins
- London City Airport 25 mins
London is a leading global educational centre, having one of the largest populations of overseas students of any city in the world. There are a number of world-class schools, colleges and universities within the immediate vicinity of Abell and Cleland, including the prestigious Westminster School and University of the Arts London, ensuring the best quality of education.
- Close to renowned Westminster School
- Top local University of the Arts
- Easy access to leading universities
- Well-regarded primary and prep schools
- Education with a global reach