A well-presented and modern 4 bedroom house that has been well looked after and offers a wealth of spacious accommodation as well as a wonderful garden with rear access. The house has been modernised and refurbished by the current owners and comes with off street parking.
Meadow Place is a quiet cul-de-sac street that conveniently located for the shops, amenities and schools of Chiswick, with easy access to Chiswick station and the A4/M4 motorways that provide the motorist with an easy route and access to in and out of London.
The house is located only 200m from Chiswick House - a beautiful stately home and gardens, 200m from the Thames, and 200m from Dukes Meadows Park which has a fantastic playground and pool area for kids. Also, 50m from the New Chiswick pool & gym which makes it a perfect location for professionals and families.
- The kitchen custom designed granite with curvaceous breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher and washing machine in utility room. American style side by side fridge. Water from the fridge is softened and filtered.
- Behind the garage door, there is extensive soundproofing including triple glazing.
- Attractive high-quality shoe storage units in the hallway.
- High-quality double sound isolating doors for studio/bedroom with air conditioning.
- The conservatory has underfloor heating and thermal roof insulation.
- Downstairs shower/toilet recently upgraded with custom furniture.
- Adjacent utility room with washing machine. New glazed door recently fitted to allow natural light and view of the garden from the hallway.
- Garden recently fully decked, split level and with large storage shed complete with lighting.
- The door in the rear fence with high-quality security lock allows direct access to Dukes Meadows.
- New carpet on stairs top floor landing and rear bedroom.
- First-floor open plan layout with large kitchen and custom made granite worktop and breakfast bar.
- All Windows recently replaced with top of the range triple glazed 'flying buttress' units that open on both sides. Not only does this look great, but the outside of the windows can now be cleaned from inside. They have a 10-year guarantee. The back door was also replaced with a new double glazed unit at the same time.
- The wood floor, both on the ground and the first floor is engineered, not laminate, so can be sanded and re-varnished if necessary.
- Thermostatic heating digitally controlled by unit adjacent to the sofa.
- Vertical designer radiators fitted in open plan living area.
- Brand new high-pressure shower pump just fitted. 5-year warranty.
Access and public transport
- A min walking distance to the bus stop where you can get E3 toward Chiswick Highroad and Ealing and 190 toward Hammersmith and Richmond.
- Easy access to Chiswick station and the A4/M4 motorways that provide the motorist with an easy route and access to in and out of London.
- 10 min walking distance to Chiswick train station where you can get to Waterloo from in 20 min
- 15 min walking distance to Chiswick High Road
RE/MAX EXCLUSIVE – Terms of Business
- The prospective purchasers will need to provide us all the paperwork required under the Anti Money Laundering regulation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation to avoid any delay in agreeing on the sale.
- Please note that these approximate measurements are only made as a general guidance. Please verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any furniture or carpets.
- Although the information provided is in a good faith but is not actually forming any kind of representations in a matter of a fact or a form which is a part of any offer or any agreement. The subjects pointed at in this advert must be independently checked and verified by the futuristic purchasers.
- Please bear in mind that we have not checked any of the equipment or appliances in this property, thus we strongly advise the prospective purchasers to carry out their own survey or service reports before finalising an offer.
- We always do our best to make our sales absolutely fair and reliable in general; however, please bear in mind here are only some general description of the property therefore if there is any question you may have especially those that are important to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to answer all your questions, especially if you are travelling to view the property.
RE/MAX EXCLUSIVE or its employees/agents are not authorized to make or provide any warranty or subrogation in connection with this property.
Reception (2.78 x 4.90 m - 9′1″ x 16′1″ ft)
Bedroom 1 (5.02 x 2.97 m - 16′6″ x 9′9″ ft)
Bedroom 2 (5 x 2.95 m - 16′5″ x 9′8″ ft)
Bedroom 3 (2.78 x 4.90 m - 9′1″ x 16′1″ ft)
Bedroom 4 (3.03 x 4.60 m - 9′11″ x 15′1″ ft)
Open plan kitchen and living/dinning room (4.99 x 8.35 m - 16′4″ x 27′5″ ft)
Loundry (2.10 x 2.25 m - 6′11″ x 7′5″ ft)