A well-presented and modern 4 bedroom house that has been well looked after and offers a wealth of spacious accommodation as well as a wonderful garden with rear access. The house has been modernised and refurbished by the current owners and comes with off street parking.
Meadow Place is a quiet cul-de-sac street that conveniently located for the shops, amenities and schools of Chiswick, with easy access to Chiswick station and the A4/M4 motorways that provide the motorist with an easy route and access to in and out of London.
The house is located only 200m from Chiswick House - a beautiful stately home and gardens, 200m from the Thames, and 200m from Dukes Meadows Park which has a fantastic playground and pool area for kids. Also, 50m from the New Chiswick pool & gym which makes it a perfect location for professionals and families.
- The kitchen custom designed granite with curvaceous breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher and washing machine in utility room. American style side by side fridge. Water from the fridge is softened and filtered.
- Behind the garage door, there is extensive soundproofing including triple glazing.
- Attractive high-quality shoe storage units in the hallway.
- High-quality double sound isolating doors for studio/bedroom with air conditioning.
- The conservatory has underfloor heating and thermal roof insulation.
- Downstairs shower/toilet recently upgraded with custom furniture.
- Adjacent utility room with washing machine. New glazed door recently fitted to allow natural light and view of the garden from the hallway.
- Garden recently fully decked, split level and with large storage shed complete with lighting.
- The door in the rear fence with high-quality security lock allows direct access to Dukes Meadows.
- New carpet on stairs top floor landing and rear bedroom.
- First-floor open plan layout with large kitchen and custom made granite worktop and breakfast bar.
- All Windows recently replaced with top of the range triple glazed 'flying buttress' units that open on both sides. Not only does this look great, but the outside of the windows can now be cleaned from inside. They have a 10-year guarantee. The back door was also replaced with a new double glazed unit at the same time.
- The wood floor, both on the ground and the first floor is engineered, not laminate, so can be sanded and re-varnished if necessary.
- Thermostatic heating digitally controlled by unit adjacent to the sofa.
- Vertical designer radiators fitted in open plan living area.
- Brand new high-pressure shower pump just fitted. 5-year warranty.
Access and public transport
- A min walking distance to the bus stop where you can get E3 toward Chiswick Highroad and Ealing and 190 toward Hammersmith and Richmond.
- Easy access to Chiswick station and the A4/M4 motorways that provide the motorist with an easy route and access to in and out of London.
- 10 min walking distance to Chiswick train station where you can get to Waterloo from in 20 min
- 15 min walking distance to Chiswick High Road
Reception (2.78 x 4.90 m - 9′1″ x 16′1″ ft)
Bedroom 1 (5.02 x 2.97 m - 16′6″ x 9′9″ ft)
Bedroom 2 (5 x 2.95 m - 16′5″ x 9′8″ ft)
Bedroom 3 (2.78 x 4.90 m - 9′1″ x 16′1″ ft)
Bedroom 4 (3.03 x 4.60 m - 9′11″ x 15′1″ ft)
Open plan kitchen and living/dinning room (4.99 x 8.35 m - 16′4″ x 27′5″ ft)
Loundry (2.10 x 2.25 m - 6′11″ x 7′5″ ft)